My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

A Holiday Travel

>> 12/06/2009

Can you feel the rush of the holiday season? I definitely do. With the many activities lined up for the holidays, I really need to make the most out of my time and should follow the my scheduled to do's for the holidays. Last Friday, I was able to shop for some Christmas presents to be given away to my family and friends. Next thing to buy is the costume that my daughter will wear for their Christmas program next week, I think the role that she'll be portraying is an angel so I need to look for a white dress and wings. My ultimate Christmas wish is to have a romantic cancun vacation. That will be a perfect and memorable gift to cherish all through out our holiday celebration, being away from the hustles and bustle of the city life, being relaxed and enjoying the perks of different packages that they offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP