My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #158

>> 1/08/2010

I missed the entry last week since I am quite busy with the bustles of holiday. Anyway, here's for today's Fillins.



1. There are places that is worth remembering .
2. With high hopes, blow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the middle of nowhere.
4.I haven't gotten a decent sleep last night, oh boy.
5. He went out tiger hunting without any safety gadgets.
6.Can't stop my mind from wandering .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having bouts of caffeine overload again to finish online tasks, tomorrow my plans include laundry and cleaning and Sunday, I want to relax!

5 comments:

Unknown January 8, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

I am glad you survived the hunt despite not having hunting gadgets.

jo.attalife January 8, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

Ditto on the lack of sleep! Here's to finishing all those tasks, and enjoying a well-deserved, relaxed Sunday!!!

DigiscrapMom January 8, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

I hope you'll be able to catch up on sleep. I need that myself.

Happy weekend!

Unknown January 9, 2010 at 4:05 AM  

I hope you get your relaxing Sunday, have a great one :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP