My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Manic Monday On A Friday

>> 1/08/2010

On a Friday. lol catching up on this meme.

What did you get in trouble for the most when you were a kid?

~ My mo scolding me from too much playing outside, I even skipped meals that's why.

Which is your wish that is not yet fulfilled?

~ I'd go with my Christmas wish: A laptop, It has been on my list for a couple of years now.

If you have to choose a movie title for your life story, what would that be?

~ My Life in this Wonderful World! do I have to explain further?!

1 comments:

Race January 8, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

pareho tayo sis though one year ko pa lang dream ang laptop hehehe! i'll save some funds for that this year!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP