My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Blue Days

>> 3/09/2010

once again just hit me now... I woke up with a terrible headache, wishing and wanting to just stay home and sleep around till noon but I just can't. Kids are up and Gabby have exams for today, Need to go to the office and my packed lunch isn't interesting to eat. I know things will be the same again at the office.. same old routine, tasks... computer... customers...suppliers... some things I no longer enjoy doing... I know I shouldn't be feeling this way, must be thankful and grateful and I honestly do BUT I just can't help it but feel this way... I wanted to see things in positive way but the wail of negativity is taking its toll on me today.... I feel low, so damn low.... But I am still hoping, I will be ok... everything will turn out fine... I hope it's just one of those blues that will soon go away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP