My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Catching Up on Fave Celebs

>> 3/16/2010

Working on 5 days a week, logging in on the net to check out and update with my bogging needs and tasks plus and two kids needing our full attention and endless household chores really keeps my hands full that whenever I get the chance to have a free time, I spend it all through sleeping! :D Oh yes, sleeping is one way for me to catch up on lost energy during the busy days. Sometimes, I get the chance to kill time by browsing the net and read about my one favorite past time which is to get updates on celebrity news and entertainment.


It's been ages since I watched a movie in the big screen, the reason why I can't relate with friends when they rave about some nice movies like the movie series written my Stephen Meyer's like twilight etc.. and how awesome Rob is. lol I rarely get the chance to catch up on my favorite celebrities. The only way I get updates through the internet. Thanks to the celebrity sites where I get loads of updates and oh well, gossips about my fave artists. :P I even didn't get to watch the recent 2010 Oscars awards and didn't get the glimpse of Hollywood's Celebrity Style Fashion on red carpet. The most awaited moment of every awards night aside from the bagging of trophy of course is the showcase of fabulous dresses and fashion statement of each celebrity.

Sandra Bullock shined with the award and fashion that night:



Just to keep track of the winners here it is:

Best Picture: The Hurt Locker
Best Director: Kathryn Bigelow (The Hurt Locker)
Best Actor: Jeff Bridges (Crazy Heart)
Best Actress: Sandra Bullock (The Blind Side)
Best Supporting Actor: Christoph Waltz (Inglorious Basterds)
Best Supporting Actress: Mo’Nique (Precious)
Best Animated Film: Up
Best Foreign Language Film: The Secret in Their Eyes (Argentina)
Best Original Screenplay: Mark Boal (The Hurt Locker)
Best Adapted Screenplay: Geoffrey Fletcher (Precious)
Best Documentary Feature: The Cove
Best Documentary Short: Music By Prudence
Best Live Action Short: The New Tenants
Best Animated Short: Logorama
Best Original Score: Michael Giacchino (Up
Best Original Song: “The Weary Kind” from Crazy Heart, Ryan Bingham and T-Bone Burnett
Best Sound Mixing: Paul N.J. Ottosson and Ray Beckett (The Hurt Locker)
Best Sound Editing: Paul N.J. Ottosson (The Hurt Locker)
Best Art Direction: Rick Carter, Robert Stromberg, Kim Sinclair (Avatar)
Best Cinematography: Mauro Fiore (Avatar)
Best Makeup: Star Trek
Best Costume Design: Sandy Powell (The Young Victoria)
Best Film Editing: Chris Innis and Bob Murawski (The Hurt Locker)
Best Visual Effects: Joe Letteri, Stephen Rosenbaum, Richard Baneham and Andrew R. Jones (Avatar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP