My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Back To School

>> 9/26/2009

Its been almost 9 years since I graduated from college, I miss studying again. The feeling of being a student, the rush and cramming days of reviews whenever examination days are coming. Oh those were the days! glory days of being a student. But I, contemplating on getting back to school is somewhat of different level now. I wanted to take my masters in one of the online university that I searched on the net. I don't want to give up my day job that is why I opt to take the online class if ever since Capella University (www.capella.edu) is an accredited, fully online university and the leading online graduate school for working adults. I could still work while I study! It's just a matter of time management on my part. I hope I will be able to pursue this one as I really wanted to take another level up on my education.

This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP