My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins#141

>> 9/11/2009


1. That's a what I hope you to be.

2. Hey you; I'm over here!

3. The possibilities include: I won't be waking up despite alarming the clock later. hee.

4. Pasta is one of my favorite cool day recipes.

5. How will you know if ther is another storm coming.

6. Bed weather and a stormy sky.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying up late to, tomorrow my plans include laundry and Sunday, I want to sleep a lot!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  September 12, 2009 at 3:47 AM  

More sleep sound so good. I would like to get more sleep too.

Andrea September 12, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

I put the same thing for #2 :)

Anna September 12, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

haha, my alarm clock doesn't seem to be working for me too

my fill-ins are here

have a great weekend!
PinkSplotch

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP