My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Manic Monday #181

>> 9/15/2009




What's one new thing you tried this summer than you've never done before?

~ Nothing new. just the same old activity we had last time.

What is the one thing you miss the most about summer when it is over?

~ Swimming, be it on beach or pool. I guess its the most enjoying activity that beats the heat of the summer.

If you could eliminate one source of anger in your life right now, what would it be?

~ I have no source of anger now as I learned to forgive and leave it all up to God. :)

1 comments:

Lynn September 15, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

I like your answer on #3. :) And I love the title of your blog, it's full of positivity.

My Mani Monday's up too.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP