My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #142

>> 9/18/2009



1. My car is Jaguar, Oh well that was only in my dreams because I don't own one LOL.

2. Offline works is coming up next.

3. Lately, things seem very untimely for me.

4. Bedroom is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.

5. What happened to my internet connection? it's crawling.

6. Nothing is not impossible!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping late, tomorrow my plans include finish the PB and Sunday, I want to stay at home and laze around since it'a a long weekend!

9 comments:

Dawn September 18, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

I want to sleep in, too...it sounds incredibly appealing right about now.

kyooty September 18, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

I think kids being back in school has caused some serious internet slowdowns? I lost mine for 8hours yesterday.

Miranda September 18, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

LOL @ the Jaguar. I love those too.

Sherry Goodloe September 18, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

I plan on getting some sleep tonight as WELL! :) Have a nice loooong weekend.

Marie September 19, 2009 at 2:14 AM  

I wish the kids would let me sleep in -- I would love that :-)

Lulu September 19, 2009 at 2:36 AM  

i want to sleep in myself... i need a lot of rest...
My Friday Fill-in entry

Photo Cache September 19, 2009 at 4:59 AM  

I wish I have your number 7 answers. I need a quiet time and plenty of sleep.

My entry is here: www.ewok1993.wordpress.com

Marice September 19, 2009 at 5:29 AM  

yup its a long weekend but not for us..

mine is up too

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP