My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Still Sleepy

>> 9/26/2009

because I only slept for three hours since I woke up very early to wait for the "rain to pour down" awhile ago. Good thing I was able to catch some. Ahaha. I feel productive since I was able to tend my 2 farms, clean my tank, play with my pet, dance with friend in yoville.. bwahaha! apps in facebook are really getting into me. Did some EC and agitized dropping too. Will go offline in a little while to do the laundry and will be going to my parents place before lunch. be back later in the afternoon. A rainy but busy day for me! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP