My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Happy Marriage

>> 9/27/2009

I recently had the chance to chat with a friend the other day, it was 5 years ago since we last saw each other we really did enjoy catching up on each other's lives. She was doing great career wise and will be getting married by next year. I feel happy for her. I remember during our college years when we were talking about our " future" and hat includes settling down and getting married. Exchanging ideas on our dream weddings. She wanted a garden wedding and I want a beach one. But now, she will soon be enjoying the destination weddings she had long been dreaming of and I am invited to her her wedding, I am happy for her and of course very excited to attend see how grand the wedding will be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP