My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #140

>> 9/04/2009


1. I feel very blessed.

2. Blogging is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: Music from the radio and the sound of a/c.

4. Its raining and I'm glad its Friday.

5. The last time I had a haircut was a year ago.

6. Enjoy this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early, no internet connection at home eh, tomorrow my plans include trip to the mall and Sunday, I want to finish my photobook!

5 comments:

Ozzy's Mom September 4, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

wow, a year ago? i don't think i can go that long without a haircut. heehee

have a nice weekend Dez :)

Anonymous,  September 5, 2009 at 2:00 AM  

great answers. a trip to the mall sounds good, haven't done that in a while, you know just malling and whiling the time away.

Becca September 5, 2009 at 3:16 AM  

Great answers. I tend to go 6 months to 1 year between haircuts also - just because I can't find anyone locally to cut it.

Unknown September 5, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

It's raining here too.

My answers are ::here::

Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP