My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

My Something Purple experience...

>> 8/04/2008


I've been blogging for 7 mos. now and I must say that It has been my comfort zone where I can freely express how I really feel. I also learn a lot whenever i blog hop. Seeing others' opinion & views in different way. Those SAHM Mom & Working Mom's who finds time to blog despite everything. Friendships blossoms through blogging, learning a lot from their posts. Seeing their family and sensing ones moods or emotions on their posts. Oh! What blog hopping can do...

And from hopping in from one blog to another, I stumble upon Something Purple's Blog. Where it really catches my attention for I find so many interesting topics and enjoyed reading her entries beacause palagi siyang updated! ahaha.. right there and then, I have been frequenting her blogs already. This is one of those first AWARDS that I receive from her. As I always tell her how I admire her multi tasking abilities ...err. powers pala to do all her obligations as a mom and wife, and also for being a diligent and impressive student! I am hats off to you Ems! Happy 4 years of blogging and looking forward to reading all your coming 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th +++ blogs! ahahaha...

2 comments:

Lizzie August 4, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

Hello. I want to share with you http://GrabThatMoolah.com
It's another great site on making money online.
You may want to check it out. =)

♥SomethingPurple♥ August 5, 2008 at 3:50 AM  

DEZ! thanks for this, you won a somethingpurple prize dahil nakasama ka sa mga mabilis sumagot. read more about this on my site. message me @ twitter on your mailing address too!

again, thanks!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP