My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

I hate these chores meme

>> 8/05/2008

Snag this from Em.. this meme really reflects mommy wife's duties and multi-tasking prowess. ahahha..

~~~START COPY~~~
This meme is pretty simple.
Here are the rules:
1.) List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?
2.) Copy the image.
3.) Tag as many girlfriends you want, the daddies and hubbies can also join.
4.) Add your blog's link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.
5.) Leave ME a comment and I'll add you up in the masterlist.

DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Sripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em's Detour / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Ozzy's Mom / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A' La Mode / God's Best Gift / MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal / My Precious Niche / Just Me.. Eds / Eds Mommy Life / Aggie Shoots Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / Joys in Life / Me and Mine / Little Peanut / Creative in Me/ Pea in a Pod / Sugarmagnolias / Notable Bistro / Around the World / I am Mommy / All About The Memories / Enchanted Play / In Depth / A Housewife's Journal / Life Together Starts / As We Face Forever / My Happy Place /Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Walk on Red / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / Growing up with Bea / My life... my own piece of heaven / Around the World / Hobbies and Such / My life in this Wonderful World /My Online World / YOUR BLOG HERE
~~~END COPY~~~


I am really good at every kind of household chores, I love to clean and it really feels so good after you see the outcome of what you did. doing the laundry and ironing clothes is not a problem to me... though it is really hard to wash all those pile of laundry without the help of a washing machine... this I can attest, for I manually laundry all our clothes with my bare hands... The only thing that I don't know is to COOK! Yes, i didn't say that i hate this but I don't really have the so called abilty to do it. In which I am Lucky to have my husband to the cooking thing... This, he calls himself the great cook. No doubt about it for he receive a lot of praise whenever they have a catering event.
Tagging Mich and jesse, tet.


6 comments:

Mich August 5, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

thanks for this Dez!

tagged you ulit sis -

http://michmagbag.com/2008/08/its-all-about-me/

ADMIN August 5, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

My oh my dez you wash with your bare hands, bilib ako!

thanks for doing this =)

sorry gamit ko isang account ko LOL
added your links na!

ms firefly August 6, 2008 at 6:05 AM  

hello dez, thank you for dropping by my blog! i see we share the same skill in the cooking arena. :) maybe we can teach each other soon. :)

Mich August 6, 2008 at 12:23 PM  

done!
http://michmagbag.com/2008/08/i-hate-these-chores/

thanks again Dez!

SWITTOOTH August 6, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

sis, i wash our clothes din with bare hands, mas okay kasi compared to washing machine na you;re not sure if nalinis bang mabuti yung mga dapat linisin,buti na lang at may helper din kame kung hinde baka puno na ng allergies kamay ko! hehehe
http://swittreats.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-hate-these-chores-meme.html :)

Shimumsy August 6, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

isn't this tag so funny. i like the image. nakakatawa. musta na dyan? hope di na maulan. ingat.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP