My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Random preggyness tag

>> 8/13/2008

I was tagged here by Vannie. thanks sis!

{START HERE}

preggo.gif

Moms Who Played Along:

Mai | Yen | Eds | Vannie | Fun.Fierce.Fab | Dez | Your blog where you posted this

Preggy Facts:

1. Who did you first inform about your pregnancy and how?

::: With Gabby- it's Ian first. after 4 mos. My family. ahehe .
with Nicco-we immediately inform his Daddy. :::

2. Maximum weight?

:::with Gabby -150 lbs.
with Nicco- 140 lbs.:::

3. Cravings?

::: with Gabby- it's taho and cake
with Nicco- it's spaghetti.:::

4. Aversions?

::: I Hate the smell of perfumes, soap, and cooking oil when frying! that's for both pregnancy :::

5. Morning Sickness?

::: with Gabby- yes.
with Nicco- None:::

D Day Facts:


1. Number of Kids/Deliveries?
:: 2 :::

2. NSD or CS?
::: Normal Delivery for both of my kids:::

3. Girl or Boy?
::: Girl and Boy! quota na ako. hee. :::

4. AOG (age of gestation) on Birth
::: 39 weeks for both :::

5. How long in labor?

::: With Gabby- I came in at the hospital by 3 p.m and gave birth past 1 a.m the next day. I was really having the hard time pushing as the assistant of the OB helped me by pressing hard his arms on my tummy as i make a push. she was 8.5 lbs, I even got scared as i heard those other patients really screaming at the top of their lungs while giving birth.

With Nicco- it was an induced labor because they have seen on the ultrasound that the water level have decreased and it is no longer safe for the baby, right there and then after series of tests I was informed the need to give birth asap. and so we went home to get things and went back to the hospital, I came at around 3 p.m and gave birth at 5 p.m. I was prepared and relaxed as i was giving birth, the staff were amused because I was so behaved daw unlike the other patients they assisted. While at the labor room nakatulog pa ako and was awake only as i felt the contractions were already every 5 minutes in interval.

-{{END COPY HERE}}–



tagging mommies: Wheng, nol, jody, jane, lissa,lizz, em.

1 comments:

Vanniedosa August 13, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

wehehehe ang saya to remember it noh? actually got all ur comments sa spam napunta tsk2 ehehehe

thanks for doing the tag dez!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP