My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Awards for me! hee.

>> 9/05/2008

Thanks for this one Andrea. it's been awhile sis! you're busy on your wedding preps. I know :)



and...

I really appreciate this award Tet! thanks!


Here are the rules:

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award.

2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.

3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

I am giving this award to who else but:

  • Wheng
  • jhona
  • Vannie
  • Eds
and Cee! my new blogging friend! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous,  September 5, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

"Thank You!" Dez. I am glad to have a new cyber friend in you :-)

Eds September 5, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

thanks dito sis! I really appreciate it :)

Rowena Tadiarca September 9, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

Thanks for the award DEZ! so sweet.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP