My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

On blogging

>> 9/15/2008

Need more time to get my groove back into blogging mode. I still have so many things to do that I couldn't find time to post personal thoughts here.

My Blogging To Do's this week:

  • update on Gabby's school despite her accident HERE
  • Moving out to a new home- from quiapo to somewhere else. hee.
  • long overdue upload of photos
  • Nicco's milestone- my baby boy is really growing up. so kulit and talkative nowadays.
  • some work-related problems.


meanwhile, feel free to join in this conversation about music.. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP