My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Happy Monday...

>> 9/29/2008

I feel relaxed and refresh this Monday morning and I do hope it goes well till the rest of the week. hee. Last Saturday, we went to the new place of my parents together with Ian this time as he was not able to go with us last week. Another reason to be happy about is that one of my Christmas wish list has finally arrived a week ago, will blog about this one if everything's set and ok! ;) this will finally help me earn more from blogging and I will also give ease to my blogging requirements! :) AS IF! hahaha...


So what do you think on the McCain and Obama clashed over taxes, war and the economy in the first of three debates. The financial crisis shifted the initial focus from foreign to domestic issues.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP