My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

A New Eyeglasses For Me and Hubby

>> 12/10/2008

I've been wearing my eyeglasses for a year now, I've been very careful in handling it as it's quite pricey so I won't be having a hard time buying next time once again. Prescription eyeglasses over our local stores are quite expensive most especially if your buying for a branded one.

Not so long ago, hubby's glasses was broken. He was so disappointed for it is an expensive one. I just told him that I will be looking for some eyeglasses online. Since it's much pretty convenient for us instead of going to local stores. I am so happy to find a nice glasses over the net. I am sure that hubby will be surprise later after I've let him see optical4less.com.

They are offering a lot stylish and trendy eyeglasses but cheap in price for only $15. how's that huh?! I am really amazed for it is way to far from the prices offered at different local stores. Not to mention that the quality of the said products are competitive too. There are lots of perks that you can get once you placed your order from them as they are offering a free shipping worldwide if you order more than one pair, and will even be at you hand in a week ( that was too fast!), you could even see the testimonials of the satisfied and happy customers on their site.

Having this kind of extra ordinary online store is definitely a treasure found. With the many advantages that you can get from them, I am so sure that money spent is definitely a productive and wise spending. I could even buy myself a pair of two. And another two pairs for hubby! LOL.

1 comments:

June December 10, 2008 at 6:00 PM  

Interesting to learn of this site. I see they have a pretty good policy re: returns & fixes. I never knew that local eyeglass stores would adjust for free...I guess it's not the big deal I thought it to be. Now I'm curious as to how that's done! The only thing I'd be hesitant about is virtually picking out a frame that's comfy and suitable for my face. I guess though you can exchange and keep trying...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP