My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Virus again

>> 12/22/2008

The moment I plugged my card reader, I couldn't access the files. A certain flashy folder kept on appearing even though I've already deleted it. hmm. I hope it won't delete the photo files. This already happened a month ago on my flash drive. I couldn't access all the photos anymore, the flash drive has been reformatted already but the flashy folder is still there. How do I fix this?

Today is our last day of work, too bad we didn't get to receive our Christmas bonus. But anyways, there are lots of things to be thankful for. I thank God that this year wasn't that really hard for us. I still have my work though I am getting tired of it. Others are doing their best to find one, I think I need to re-evaluate myself more and should make an analysis of my plans. I need to focus on ataining to fulfill a short term goal first and we'll see and work on the long term ones the next time.

1 comments:

MiLeT December 23, 2008 at 4:46 PM  

sis, tinry mo na ba to used an antivirus to remove the virus muna? meron si hubby pangtangal ng virus sa flashdrive, gusto mo? or baka spyware yan?

nways, enjoy the holidays. ay may pasok pa pala ikaw bukas. pero malamang vacation mode ka na.

merry christmas to you and your family!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP