My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Online loots

>> 12/08/2008

Received a text message from the husband awhile ago, informing me that he had received the planner already. yey! I've also placed my order for some mineral make-up I found at Ellana Mineral Cosmetics. I've received a week ago some samples of the foundation and I am quite satisfied with the results as applied them on my skin. and so I immediately have these products ordered.

A baby buki brush
300 pesos


Mineral Powder blush and Cafe Breve Mineral Foundation
100 pesos and 175 pesos


..............slashed on some paypal earnings which only cost $ 13.11. I am getting addicted to online shopping. whew! I am definitely having something for the kids and the husband for my next online loots.I need to have more opps. for me to fulfill that! LOL!

1 comments:

SearchingWellness December 10, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

I had ellana samples as well. It was great! Are you happy with the mineral makeup you have. I am thinking of buying them.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP