My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #147

>> 10/23/2009



1. The crickets sing, only the male ones right?

2. Be safe wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the hustles and bustles of city life.

4. Woke up w/lots of money on my account; this was a dream.

5. But as for me you can't please everybody, just do as you wish.

6. Simple and humble family is where I come from

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to updating my blogs, tomorrow my plans include birthday celebration of my DH and Sunday, I want to rest!

7 comments:

Lulu October 23, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

it is really great to be away from the city life for a while
My FTF entry

Unknown October 23, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

I hope you have a great weekend!

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com October 23, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

Maybe it's only the male crickets that are happy? The females are too busy working LOL

Here is my Friday Fill-In attempt. It made me think of the Childcatcher...LOL

Sassy
:)

Unknown October 23, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

Love the answer to #5 - wish I could do it. Have a great weekend
Here's my fill-ins

Mariposa October 23, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

I want to be away from the city life once in my lifetime, too and have some quality time with my self and family.


Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins

Mrs.Who October 24, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

It's great to be away from the city life but nice to know that I am not to far when I need some spice.

Lizze October 24, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

I'm with you on #4 and I'm slowly beginning to learn #5.

Happy belated Friday Fill-In! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP