My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

A Surprise Baskets Gift

>> 10/10/2009


My sister loves flower so dearly, that she would never forget to buy one and put it on our center table everyday when were still living on the same roof during our single days then. We rarely see each other now that we have our own family to take care of. I am thinking of giving her a surprise baskets gift that I saw being sold online. I know she will definitely appreciate it very much. It's been quite a while since I bought her something. ahaha. We were not able to visit and celebrated with her on her very special day last September 26. due to typhoon Ondoy will be heading to their place by tomorrow! can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP