My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Need to Change

>> 10/07/2009

My eyeglasses that is! it's been almost two years since I had this one, and is now giving me a headache already. My eyes grade is much higher now I think and I need to visit my Optometrist to have it check. I am pretty sure she'll scold me for not going back after every six months which is the usual schedule for my eye check up. ahaha. I am now in search for My favorite high fashion eyeglasses, but I am now short with my funds as there are too many expenses incurred for the past week, good thing I stumble upon this article How You Can Start Spending Smart that I can use as my guide on where I can purchase a $ 8 Rx eyeglasses over the net. I am now sporting on these pairs, and with the low cost I might be able to purchase them all. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP