My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins # 146

>> 10/16/2009


1. So are we going out after office hours?

2. Shopping and grocery galore is what's up ahead.

3. I love to sleep early tonight but I can't, need to finish lots of things.

4. It's confusing of some sort.

5. I walk a lot yesterday under the heat of the sun.

6. Happiness is the true elixir of life!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying up late because I need to finish online tasks, tomorrow my plans include review time w/ Gabby in preparation to their summative exam next week and Sunday, I want to sleep and relax a lot!

11 comments:

Mrs.Who October 16, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Hey we shared the same answer for number six. By the way nice page layout.

Feel free to stop by.

Kimberly Wright October 16, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Coming over from FFI. I should have put grocery shopping was ahead for me. I have a big trip planned.

Unknown October 16, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

Have a great weekend - hope you'll manage to rest a bit on Sunday :)
Here's mine

Shelly B October 16, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

Resting is what I want to do Sunday too!

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com October 16, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

Hi there! Happiness is a good one to choose. :)

Good answers.

Here is today's FRIDAY FILL-INby me--

Sassy
:)

Unknown October 16, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

I stopped by to read your list. I post my list and wanted to see how others answered their's.

Jayne d'Arcy October 17, 2009 at 2:11 AM  

I hope you have a restful sleep. :) Feel free to stop by.

Unknown October 17, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

I totally agree with your #6. I would have loved to have gone to sleep early tonight. I did last night and didn't get to my Friday fill-ins till after I got home from work tonight.

Mine are here.

Cacai M. October 19, 2009 at 3:36 AM  

hi, blog hopping here.. how's the weekend?

By the way, here's my Fill-ins

See yah.. have a good day!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP