My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

8 Facts about myself

>> 3/10/2008

Thank you Abie! for this Tag.


********************************************
In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.

RULES:
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

********************************************
1. I have spent my 26 years in quiapo and 4 years in mandaluyong now that i have my own family!

2. I wanted to take up journalism but end up being a banking & Finance graduate, and have not even work in a bank. I'm now currently working in a computer related company.

3. I'm a very patient person. but will turn out to be like a growling tiger once fed up! LOL!

4. A mother and friend to my children Gabby & Nicco. A wife and friend to my hubby Ian!

5. I love to sleep a lot! but have been sleep deprived when i became a mother, but tries to sleep early as possible now that they are growing up! :)

6. I can drink a 1.5 liters of magnolia chocolait!, I love to eat spaghetti, pizza, cakes. (Kaya ang taba ko na talaga!) every one in my family knows by heart that my favorite ulam is pork sinigang!

7. I hate to wear stockings. I just don't feel comfortable! kaso di naman maganda legs ko kaya am always on pants! kaya kahit need to wear skirt, deadma! pants pa din! LOL!

8. Once I Say NO! it's definetly NO! wala ng bawian!

MannaFromHeaven
Lena
Teacher’ Corner
Juliana Pinay Wahm
Roselle’s Sweet Escape
Roselle’s Blog
Life In The Blogger Lane
My Voyage
Thea is bloggerhappy
My family is my life
Our Journey to Life
Princess Bela
Abie
Dez
* Add your name after mine.

Im Tagging Sasha, Toni, Pam, Nancy, lizz,Andrea.

2 comments:

Paul and Toni March 22, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

hi dez! thanks for the tag. sorry natagalan. anyway, here it is na. :)
http://paultoni.blogspot.com/2008/03/8-facts-about-myself.html

Pam April 6, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

done na with the tag,.. hehehe medyo late nga lang :) happy weekend!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP