My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Gabby's Graduation

>> 3/14/2008

While on the way to Gabby's school, we were shocked when we felt something bumped into the tricycle & Gabby's face hit the metal in front of her. We didn't stay longer into the accident area as we are really in a hurry because we'll gonna be late for the program. I only noticed that she had this black thing under her eyes when we reached school. but other than that, nothing serious case of injury. thank heavens!

So thankful to the Lord for this very wonderful event. My first time to experience such kind of feeling. It might be the same feelings my parents felt when I graduated. To think Gabby was only a nursery graduate, what more if she's already in college huh?! It was so touching when kids gave roses to their parents and sang Tanging Yaman! will posts pictures next time... I'm a one proud Mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP