My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Hmmmmp... grrrrrr......

>> 3/07/2008

I'm having a hard time posting photos here in my blog, blame to my uber outdated web browser internet explorer 5.1 here at the office! haah.. I'm bound to lose my temper here. can't download firefox, the last time i've downloaded it, somebody uninstall it on my computer. whenever i need to post an image, still have to login to photobucket for image hosting to get an html code. and to create a link, need to manually type link codes. OH what a waste of time! At the end, whenever i gets tired of the copy paste thingy, i just end up surfing the net & blog hop! and forgot about my pending post already.. too bad!!! I can't either blog at home since we don't have internet connection anymore! HOW PATHETIC... tsk.. tsk..
I wish to have my own laptop in the near future, how near is near?? after 48 years i guess!!! LOL! :(

1 comments:

abie March 8, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

hehehe...hirap nga sa photobucket...hate na hate ko din yun eh...dati ganyan din ako sa office. Buti nagka stand alone PC ako with cable internet connection.

Btw, I tagged u:

http://www.myplanetpurple.com/2008/03/8-facts-about-myself.html

happy weekend

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP