My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Tag for 4!

>> 3/18/2008

4 Jobs I’ve Had (present to past)
- Office Staff @ day Full time wife & mom after office hours (Present)
- Department Secretary ( Union Motor Corp.)- this after i got pregnant from Nicco.
-Office Staff (ROI)- this when i get pregant to Gabby.

-Before isang pasaway na bata na di akam kng ano gusto sa buhay! LOL!

4 Favorite Things To Eat
- Pasta (Same with SoReal)
- Pizza
- Cakes (Ube Cake made especially by Ate Irene! & Mocca Flavor, minsan Black Forest! hehe.)
- Sinigang na Baboy! :)

4 Places I Would Rather Be
-Disney ( w/ kids of Course!)
- Paris
- Australia (For sure Ian loves to be in this country! syempre nandito most of his relatives) -Italy

4 Things I Look Forward To This Year
- a Laptop!
- My own domain hehe (Ako din! LOL!)
- Out of the country vacation! (malabo ata! hahaha! kahit out of town na lang! to be realistic!)
- Stable Job for Ian or a small business for both of us! (I'm getting bored w/ my 8-5 sched!)

Tagging my new blogging buddies, skylle, kerselyn, Roselle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP