My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

More about me

>> 3/19/2008

Tagged by Jane Thank you for this tag! :)

Here’s more about ME.

I AM... Simple and happy! :D

I WANT… a laptop!

I HAVE… a happy family! :)

I WISH…I had no stretch marks. (likewise Jane!) :(

I HATE… people who are too proud!

I FEAR… every time someone on my family gets sick.

I SEARCH… for anything worth reading on the net. minsan, chismis din! hahaha!

I WONDER… if I'm a SAHM Mom. Siguro, Our room is aways clean..

I REGRET… not being able to take up Law! Di sana Lawyer na ako ngayon! LOL!

I LOVE… My Family!

I ALWAYS… surf the net!

I AM NOT… into cooking.. Luckily, Ian loves to cook!

I DANCE… really bad. :D (parehas tayo jane!)

I SING… well. I do enjoy singing. :D

I CRY… easily. I'm a cry baby!

I WRITE… our grocery list! makalilimutin ako eh! kahit nga may list minsan di ko pa din nabibili! nyahahaha!

I WON…P90,000 in 4-digit LOTTO, i think 7 years ago! Ay, Nanay ko pala! ako lang nagclaim. Bwahahaha!

I AM CONFUSED…Whenever things are not organized! ayoko ng magulo! di ako makapag isip!

I NEED… a lot of Sleep! nyahahaha!

I SHOULD… go on a diet! (No questions please!)

THE LAST THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS… To thank and ask for God's blessings, for tomorrow is another day!

What about you Tet, Andrea, Skylle.

2 comments:

Jane March 20, 2008 at 9:00 AM  

hi thanks for doing the tag.

naku may stretch marks ka din? madami ba? kainis noh???

Ozzy's Mom March 24, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

ghad i hate stretch marks huhuhuhu

have a tag for u pla dez!
http://vanniedosa.abomar.net/2008/03/21/glam-sexy/

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP