My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Munchy Popcorns

>> 11/04/2008

I miss popcorn so much. I think I had eaten one a year ago when I last saw a movie at the mall with the hubby! and whenever our two kids saw a popcorn carts at the mall makes them giddy happy as well. with different flavors popping out in the market, I must say that pop corn in gift tins are the ones that catches my attention. It gave me a great idea to buy many of these as gifts to children who will ask presents this Christmas as tins are made perfect as gift packages. Popcorns are not just good for young ones but to not so young ones as well! hee..

BuyBlogReviews.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP