My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

A Perfect Gift

>> 11/22/2008

Two weeks ago, hubby's eyeglasses accidentally fell and was broken. He's complaining to me because it was still new and quite pricey. I asked him not to worry too much and promised that I will buy a new one for him as a Christmas gift because I saw a Holiday Glass Frames From Zenni Optical. It's a good thing that this The popular online eyeglasses shop is offering such a nice and quality pair of glasses at $ 8 Complete Rx Eyeglasses. I think this will look good on him.


4115 Metal Alloy / Stainless Steel Full-Rim Frame

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP