My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Quick Update

>> 11/13/2008

I was kinda busy doing some online window shopping which eats out most of my time since yesterday! hee.. I'm trying to save my PayPal earnings and promised not to withdraw it till next month, just in time to splurge it for Christmas. But shopping online is so tempting! ahehe

I do love the starbucks planner but when I saw the Belle De Jour planner I immediately placed my reservation for it, will just have to deposit the money and wait for the arrival. I so love it's design and the perks that goes with it. It's so chic and sassy!

1 comments:

MiLeT November 17, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

not to mention marami syang coupon for discounts.

the money is worth it. super ganda nya.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP