My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

A quick peek here...

>> 11/15/2008

Just got home from attending my daughter's PTA meeting and distribution of report card. I wasn't able to include this in my To Do's list yesterday because I forgot that they have a meeting. Oh?! the forgetful me strikes again! Last night, the husband reminded me of the PTA meeting at 10:30 in the morning. I was like, huh?! It really slip my mind. I thought I could laze around this morning, instead I was really rushing my laundry and woke up as early as 5 a.m. I was done at 9 a.m. thank goodness that I was able to attend the meeting since there are lots of issue to tackle regarding their upcoming christmas programs.

Later this afternoon we are going to attend a mass intended for the 1 year death anniversary of Ian's Dad. My FIL. I hope wherever he is now, he is at peace and in loveing arms of our dear beloved Lord. We are missing you so much Daddy!

1 comments:

Ozzy's Mom November 17, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

nku in no time ako din may PTA meeting na. ehehehe hi dez, something for you :http://www.ozzysmom.com/2008/11/candle-of-love-hope-friendship.html

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP