My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Urgent Business Proposal

>> 11/11/2008

is the subject of an email message I received awhile ago and I was so excited as I opened this email message from my inbox. I thought it was from an advertiser. but to my dismay, just read on..............



"I am Mr.patrick chan, a Director of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd, hong kong.An iraqi made a fixed deposit of($15.3million) in my bank branch (Hang Seng Bank hong kong), am ready to share 50/50 with you if you choose to stand as my deceased client next of kin If interested,contact me confidentialy,please contact me with my private email: patrickwchan07@hotmail.com

YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.......
YOUR AGE..........
YOUR OCCUPATION..........
YOUR PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER.....

Yours Truly,
Patrick chan"


hmmmp.... This I want to say to him. ?*%%&)_(*! (&$#$#^~ ! Go to hell you patrick chan! LOL!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP