My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #128

>> 6/12/2009




1. I grew up thinking to do what is good and right.

2.Flickr was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you keep your mouth shut?

4. Massage helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the heads up.

6. Rude manner is very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to clearing up pending tasks, tomorrow my plans include room makeover and Sunday, I want to relax and laze around!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  June 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

I wish more kids grew up like you and I (thinking and doing what is right, or at least having that as a goal!).

Mariposa June 12, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

Great blog. I like your answer in #1. Have a nice weekend.


Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins

The Queen Bee June 12, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Good luck on your room make-over. Mine's up too, it's here.

Rims June 12, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

have a nice weekend....btw I am so lazy that I never get around finishing off my pending tasks :(

Andrea June 13, 2009 at 4:22 AM  

I agree with #3..especially when it comes to this summer course I have to take! People ask questions that have nothing to do with what we're talking about!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP