My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Gifts for Baby

>> 6/04/2009

Hubby will be a attending a christening this weekend, he will be one of the Godparents of the child. I need to buy baby gifts later this afternoon. But DH forgot to tell me the gender of the baby. OH well, there's no problem with it since I found babynest.com and saw lots of baby gifts that are for unisex. They even offer some discounts since some items are on sale. You could even received some offers when you sign up. I really find these cutie and will definitely suit whatever the gender of the baby is.




Oh how I miss having a baby :) My kids are fast growing and are really very loud and active. I saw some items that are really lovely and will definitely buy those for my kiddos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP