My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Saturday 9: Games People Play

>> 6/13/2009



1. What was your favorite active game as a child? Running around until we get tired!

2. What was your favorite board game as a child? Scrabble!

3. Tell us about a friend you played these games with in your youth. They are my childhood friends in which we still get in touch every now and then up to now!

4. What is your favorite card game? Solitaire, That's he only one I know. lol!

5. What board games do you enjoy now? Still scrabble!

6. Do you play video games? Which ones? Nope, not into it!

7. Tell us about the friends you play games with now. I only play with my kids now. ahaha

8. Do you play any sports now? No longer active in sports, but Badminton's my favorite!

9. What’s your favorite sport to watch? Basketball and Volleyball!

6 comments:

Lisa G June 13, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Great answers! Have a happy Saturday :)

I am Harriet June 13, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

We use to play scrabble all the time. Until, the 'personality' had to always be the winner and ruined it for the rest of us :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/all-about-saturday.html

AudreyO June 14, 2009 at 4:41 AM  

I tend to not play the word or letter games. My daughter just always beats me so I never stand a chance.

Marla June 15, 2009 at 3:37 AM  

i should get out scrabble to play with my son... i'm sure he'd love it as much as i do... thanks for jogging my memory

annies home June 19, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

you all must of been smart scrable your favorite childhood game

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP