My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

School Year 2009-2010

>> 6/08/2009

Is just around the corner... Little girl is pretty excited already though their classes will start on June 16. I am done covering her books with plastic covers. Notebooks will be given on the first day. She will be Kinder Senior this time, there is an added subject to their curriculum which is the Sibika at Kultura.


1 comments:

PinayWAHM June 8, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

Oh...I miss doing that...although I only did it for myself...hahaha.

Ang tagal ko ng hindi nakakaamoy ng plastic cover....

Musta na Mommy Dez?

Mommy J

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP