My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Saturday 9: It's My Party

>> 6/06/2009



1. Do you prefer to host or be a guest at a party? A guest! cause I' m not a good host

2. Would you rather go to a large party or a small dinner party? Small dinner with close friends or relatives I now.

3. What is you worst flaw? I am not a good host and I hate crowded places

4. What is you best character trait? I am easy to deal with

5. What habit in others annoys you? gate crashers!

6. What qualities in others do you admire? humble ones

7. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be? to become thin

8. Do you tend to be shy with strangers? There are times

9. Do you prefer to lead or follow in a group of people? I could lead but I prefer to follow! :)

7 comments:

Americanising Desi June 6, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

awww not a good host?
hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

http://fart-in-a-jar.blogspot.com/2009/06/saturday-9-its-my-party.html

Smellyann June 6, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

You sound a lot like me :)

Becca June 6, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

I didn't even think about putting down being thinner, I almost saw it as more of something I couldn't change. I wish I was taller and never will be. But I want to be skinnier but just eat too much!

Hazel June 6, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

my problem is i am too thin i look like a walking stick and i want to put on a couple of lbs to my weight. good luck to all of us :-)

I am Harriet June 6, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

Gate crashers are kinda like those people who sign your linky but, don't participate. uurrrggghhh

Lori L. Clark Art June 6, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

7. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be? to become thin.

Yes, good answer. :) I'm working on that myself! I like your blog!

Lisa G June 6, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

I wouldn't mind being a bit thinner myself! Have a happy Saturday :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP