My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Describe Yourself Today!

>> 7/01/2008

Mich tagged me here. thanks sis!


Rule:

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Today, I feel..
  • Sleepy, wasn't able to sleep soundly last night as the little boy is sick
  • Worried about my baby boy!
  • Eager to finish the opp. as I don't have the time to go online tonight!
  • determined to reach my goals for this year! I wish, I wish!
  • Lazy... maybe because I was sleepy the whole day!
  • I want to eat cake and spaghetti! ahehehe I oh so feel hungry!


Links: Creative In Me | Little Peanut |Me and Mine | Pea in a Pod | Sugar Magnolias | IamDzoi | My Happy Place | To the Moon and Back |Raising Sandy | My Colorful World | My Life in this Wonderful World| My Online World!| YOUR BLOG HERE!


Tagging GreenRose, Andrea, Dianne.

3 comments:

PinayWAHM July 2, 2008 at 9:27 AM  

Hi Mommy Dez...

Musta ang baby boy mo? I hope he's feeling much better already. Ang hirap pag may sakit ang baby natin no? Ang akin medyo under the weather...nothing serious but she's not as lively....

Anyway, hopping lang me before hopping to bed...

Mommy J

Diane July 3, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

Thanks Dez for tagging me. Kailangan ko nga nyan.

Mich July 3, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

thanks for playing along Dez! I hope your little boy is better now!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP