My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

A tag of Four

>> 7/09/2008

This tag is so timely as I really needed one.. ahehehe thanks Soreal!

What you are supposed to do…and please don’t spoil the fun…Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over:
~ Our house, Office, Bathroom, kitchen.

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
~Lina, Love, JobsDB, Friendster, Advertisers. you know all of them! ahaha

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
~ Sbarro, Wendys, Jollibee and fisball-an ni manong sa may Gilmore. ahehehe

(D) Four places you’d rather be?
~ Disney, Australia, Paris and New York

E) Four people I think will respond:
~ Tet
~ Jody
~ Eds

(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
Disney channel programs, late night news, talks shows, comedy shows.

5 comments:

Ozzy's Mom July 9, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

done my assignment Dez, hehehe
it's HERE

SWITTOOTH July 10, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

sis, done with the tag :)

http://swittreats.blogspot.com/2008/07/tag-of-four.html

okay na si ize. grabe 4 days absent plus yung 2 days nun 1st week of school. total of 6 na sus me!!! viral infection (cough w/ fever and sore eyes) lahat nakuha nya sa classmates nya. nakakainis kasi pinapasok pa nung parents kahit may saket ayun nahawahan sya :( pero tom pasok na sya ulit tapos may special homework sya froom his teacher ... :)miss na daw nya yung frens nya hahaha

Dez July 11, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

@ Vannie

thanks for doing the tag sis. ang bilis talaga.

Dez July 11, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

@ tet

Naku buti naman at ok na. ang hirap talaga kapag nagkakasait lalo na at nagschool na. medyo sensitive pala si ize. kaingan siguro na mas mapalak ang immune system niya ano?!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP