My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Life goes on...

>> 7/14/2008

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
~Robert Frost


We need to face life with positive thoughts. So that whenever we encounter problems, It wouldn't look like as if the world will end for us. With or with out us, it will continue to evolve. One thing I learned in this so called life is to fight and and give my best. Laugh at even the smallest and nonsense joke, for laughter keeps me sane. Cry and pour myself out, for I might never unload my pains the next time I cry. I will live my life to the fullest, for I don't want to regret and end up asking myself the question, "What if?!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP