My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Happy Friday

>> 7/11/2008

It's Friday once again.. I oh so love this day for this means that I can sleep soundly tonight 'cause there's no need to wake early the following day.. ahehehe.



So let me check on what's on my:

Office tasks
  • Follow up collections
  • Payroll- does the tax exempt takes effect today?! I hope so.
  • bills payments
  • bank transactions
Personal
  • Finish opp tasks
  • Grocery after office
  • go to Clinic for trans-v ultrasound
  • go to OB by Saturday for the results of lab.
Haay.. hope I did not miss on anything...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP