My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

During Our Trying Times

>> 7/14/2008

Last Saturday, I was able to get all the results of me pap smear and trans-v ultrasound for my annual check-up with the OB. The results of the laboratory brings tears on my hubby's eyes. the results says that I have 3 cysts found on my ovaries and 2 Myoma. I myself felt scared as i saw the results. But good thing that the OB attested to us that there's nothing to worry much because of it's early detection. I have to undergo again an ultrasound next month, to check if it's still there as it could have been just hormonal cause I'm on my fertility period. It could just be my egg cell ovulating. or if it's really a cyst, it is yet to find out if it's cancerous or not. I've been taking medications already for the regularization of my menstruation period. I was given PROVERA. And the OB told me that it help out to shrink the myomas and I should take it religiously from the 15th day of my first period to the 24th and she also reminded me to take it as prescribed for I might bleed if I didn't follow all her instructions.

I have realized that during these trying times in our life. I have made the right decision in my life. I was so overwhelmed with love from Ian, I feel so secure of his love and support. I told him that we don't have enough money for all the medications and lab tests but he kept on asking me to think positive instead of ignoring my health condition which I agree will turn out to be more costly if I just ignore it. Thank God that he never fails to listen to our prayers.

4 comments:

Rowena Tadiarca July 14, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

Hi Dez, my prayers are with you. God is good. Tama si Ian think positive, remember that you have Gabby and Nico. I love you Dez! and will ask our fellow bloggers to pray for you.

Ozzy's Mom July 14, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

Hi Dez!

Just pray and think positive, your family loves you! God is good he will not give u something u can't handle.

Rocks July 14, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

Sis, I'm gonna be praying for you and for your hubby.God knows what's best for you. Rememeber his words from Jeremiah 29 :11 " For I know the plans I've made for you saith the Lord, plans to prosper you and give you hope.."

alpha July 14, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

hope things get better soon.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP