My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

10 years ago.

>> 7/02/2008

Yesterday I was tagged about describing myself what i feel "today" and now Jhona wants to know what i was doing 10 years ago!

The rules are simple.

At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Single and studying!

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
  1. bank transactions
  2. check on emails
  3. blog
  4. laundry some clothes tonight
  5. review Gabby for her tomorrow's quiz
3. Snacks I enjoy:
Pizza and spaghetti!

4. Place where I lived: (now?)
Mandaluyong City!

(10 years ago?)
Quiapo, Manila!

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
  • Travel to different countries
  • Put up my own business
  • secure my kid's education
  • save up for the "rainy season"
  • Help out others

6. People I want to know more about: Wheng, Janese, Lissa, Winnie, Micah and Gracie.


2 comments:

Ozzy's Mom July 3, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

hi Dez!! an award for someone as sweet as u ^_^
http://vanniedosa.abomar.net/2008/07/523/

Rowena Tadiarca July 4, 2008 at 1:35 PM  

Hi Dez,

I think I had this tag. Please view here http://rowenatadiarca.blogspot.com/2008/06/tag-im-it-meme-it-to-me.html Thanks for tagging me

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP