My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

A Tag of 12 Words

>> 7/25/2008

Thanks for this one Jammy!

two words meme: this meme is different because it is up to the player to write his/her own words and give his/her own interpretations of these words. present 12 words that mean something and explain why.

Let’s see

    1. FAMILY- makes me complete
    2. CHILDREN- My Happiness
    3. HUSBAND- Also my friend
    4. BLOGGING- My comfort zone
    5. LAPTOP- Needed one.
    6. BIRTHDAY- niece celebration
    7. WORK- Lazy ;)
    8. LAUNDRY- plenty :)
    9. COFFEE- I miss!
    10. CHOCOLATE- craving
    11. MOM- My Idol
    12. MYSELF-needs pampering! ehehehe

~@~Pink Heart Tags: A link love tag.

~Start Copy~This is another of those Linky Love games where you only have to tag 10 persons in one post, but still there is no actual limit (you can tag more if you want!). Once tagged, you have to copy paste the link in this post, and make them grow!Do not delete any of the links and be honest to yourself!

BennyLiew, RamblingMoo, Mum & Kids In Wonderland, Judelittle, Our mini blogsphere, Rooms in My Heart, http://janiceng.blogspot.com/, ChinNee, Jo-N, LadyJava’s Lounge, My Life, My Hope, My Future, Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery, Choc Mint Girl, The Callalily Space, Juliana RW, Picturing of Life,Its Not a Weekend;Its a Lifestyle, Napaboaniya APAD, My Wanderings, Picture Clusters, Maiylah’s Snippets, TeacherJulie, GreenBucks1, GreenBucks2, Homeschooling Blog, Lucky Charms, TekKonsult,Marikit, Strawberrygurl, Busy Mom, My Stories, Punto De Vista, Shopaholic ties the knot, A Reality Bite ,My World whenmomspeaks, kathycot, buhaymisis, kathycotcooks, The Shopaholic in Me, malditang bunso's journal , My Life in this Wonderful World, My Online World, your site

~End Copy~

Tagging Tet, Jesse, Soreal, Lizza, Janese, Diane, Jane, Big Eyed gal, Nancy, Lissa.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP