My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Fashionable Glasses

>> 7/14/2009


is what my daughter have been bugging me to buy her. She kept on asking me if she could wear my prescription eyeglasses since she wants to look like intelligent. DH and I couldn't help but laugh out so hard! It's a great thing that I saw Zenni Optical on TV!!! and that they are still having their $ 8 Rx eyeglasses. I think I would get one for the little girl since it's pretty cheap, but with no grade of course! a High Five to Zenni Optical for having such great deals since this will surely fits our budget especially that school is opening again, expenses are just everywhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP