My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #135

>> 7/31/2009


1. It's time for saving up, no more impulsive buying! :)

2. My parents' place; it's not a bad place for relaxation.

3. I must be in ♥!

4. Internet is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My DH is simply doing things quite well.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was last night while playing with my kids..

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my blog templates makeover, tomorrow my plans include laundry, its endless. hee and Sunday, I want to take alot of sleep!

3 comments:

Bunnita August 1, 2009 at 4:30 AM  

Yes the Internet is wonderful. Somewhat of an addiction.
Bunnita's Friday Fill-Ins

Mariposa August 1, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

Love your answers! Have a great weekend! :)


Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins

The Queen Bee August 2, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

I have the same thoughts as your #1.

My answers are posted. Happy weekend.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP