My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Learning

>> 7/08/2009

Does not end when you graduate from school, but is considered as your weapon upon facing life's challenges. Learning also does not depend on books and theories but on first hand experiences as well. I remember before when I just graduated from college, I was eager to get a job and is very persistent in applying. But it's not as easy as I thought it was, with too many graduates that are much more qualified than I am, I felt and loose hope at first. Only if I had really taken my studies seriously I told myself. I could have made a good grades and land a more fulfilling job. Oh I guess it was never too late, I could still enroll and took up my masters. If not, opt to enroll and get an online university degree wherein I can still work and study at the same time, be able to fulfill my other future dream job as well. Learning is much more fun during this internet age! :)

This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP